Thursday, September 18, 2008

Self Reflection and Evaluation

I am coming away from unit one with a new, deeper understanding of cells, systems, genetic characteristics, and how life is formed. I thought we covered alot of information in the book, online and the labs we did. I think I know what to expect more so now than I did prior to jumping into Unit One. What a LARGE amount of work!!! I am really proud of myself!I have enjoyed myself and also gained a sense of accomplishment by creating my cell project and also working with the microscope simulator. I enjoyed the Powerpoint presentations ALOT and it gave me a great place to start to open my mind and understand what the material was going to cover in the unit. I learned alot and think I will retain a big portion of it for the future.

No comments: