Friday, December 12, 2008

Self and Unit Evaluation

1-What were the three aspects of the assignments I've submitted that I am most proud of?

A- My first aspect of this unit assignments that I am most proud of is my Species Lab. I did a good job and also had fun thinking of and identifying all of the "species" I run into each day. The second aspect I am proud of are my compendiums! NOT the pictures I posted with them (I rushed and did not put much effort into collecting them for this unit), but just the fact that I got the compendiums complete, as I am quite tired of doing them this semester! The third aspect I am proud of is my Fetal Development Lab and write up...I did a good job and learned alot! Once again, what a miracle life truly is as I have learned time and time again this semster in ways I never gave credit to before in my life!!

******I FORGOT THE THING I AM THE MOST PROUD OF MR. FROLICH...DID YOU SEE MY QUIZ GRADES???? I GOT HIGH GRADES THIS TIME AND ALOT LESS TEST ANXIETY!!!!! I ACTUALLY GOT 90% ON MY SECOND QUIZ!!!! WOO-HOO!!

2. What two aspects of my submitted assignments do I believe could have used some improvement?

A- I am not submitting a blog post for "Who should Reproduce (10 point possible) or am I submitting "Feedback" on the NING network (5 points possible) so I am counting that as one area I could improve. My second area I know I could have done better on unit four was my blog posts (meaning the pictures and the layout...not meaning the actual compendium information and work) for my Compendiums...BUT I am honestly tired of the finickiness of the blog itself at times and in my favor I think I spent ALMOST as long attempting to make it space correctly and not re-arrange itself, as I almost spent writing the actual compendium! It got very frustrating at times for this final unit! :-(

3. What do I believe my overall grade should be for this unit?

A- an A !!!


4. How could I perform better in the next unit?

A- I would spend more time with the web-links to learn outside information and differing opinions.

At what moment during this unit did you feel most engaged with the course?

A- During the species lab when I was trying to take a picture of the Arizona Spur- Throat Grass Hopper.

At what moment unit did you feel most distanced from the course?

A-When the blog would not respond.

What action that anyone (teacher or student) took during this unit that find most affirming and helpful?

A- When Mr' Frolich stated at the very beginning of this unit that it would be somewhat easier than the previous unit loads!!! Thank you!

What action that anyone (teacher or student) took during this unit did you find most puzzling or confusing?

A-None I can think of.

What about this unit surprised you the most? (This could be something about your own reactions to the course, something that someone did, or anything else that occurs to you.)

A- My ability on my tests was quite awesome and esteem boosting! The big thing to me this unit was the fact that I TRULY enjoyed the subject of evolution/development of man and even more the small segment on fossils was right up my alley! I love earth sciences because rocks and minerals are one of my greatest passions so I soaked up all of those parts greedily.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello, I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your site and this post. You make some very informative points.Keep up the great work!
Hemoglobin assay kit


Thanks!
Mark Holland